The present research was carried out as part of a program leading to a master's degree in nursing.
Predictors of nurses’ intent to stay at work in a university health center
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 59–68, March 2004
How to Cite
Sourdif, J. (2004), Predictors of nurses’ intent to stay at work in a university health center. Nursing & Health Sciences, 6: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2003.00174.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
- Received 9 July 2003; accepted 20 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.