Caring for a person with dementia: Exploring relationships between perceived burden, depression, coping and well-being
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 81–91, June 2005
How to Cite
McConaghy, R. and Caltabiano, M. L. (2005), Caring for a person with dementia: Exploring relationships between perceived burden, depression, coping and well-being. Nursing & Health Sciences, 7: 81–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2005.00213.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Received 15 June 2004; accepted 12 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.