Application of the theory of planned behavior to oral anticoagulant therapy
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 98–101, March 2009
How to Cite
Burns, S. (2009), Application of the theory of planned behavior to oral anticoagulant therapy. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 98–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00426.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received 13 March 2008; accepted 27 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!