Medication adherence and significant others' support of consumers with schizophrenia in Australia
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 228–234, September 2009
How to Cite
McCann, T. V. and Lu, S. (2009), Medication adherence and significant others' support of consumers with schizophrenia in Australia. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00440.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Received 22 January 2009; accepted 22 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.