Understanding nurses' psychosomatic complications that relate to the practice of nursing
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 154–159, June 2009
How to Cite
Gouva, M., Mantzoukas, S., Mitona, E. and Damigos, D. (2009), Understanding nurses' psychosomatic complications that relate to the practice of nursing. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 154–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00442.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 29 September 2008; accepted 26 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.