Parental participation and mismanagement: A qualitative study of child care in Iran
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 221–227, September 2009
How to Cite
Aein, F., Alhani, F., Mohammadi, E. and Kazemnejad, A. (2009), Parental participation and mismanagement: A qualitative study of child care in Iran. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00450.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Received 25 December 2008; accepted 11 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.