Improving mental health care for older people within a general hospital in the UK
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 293–300, September 2009
How to Cite
Harrison, A. and Brandling, J. (2009), Improving mental health care for older people within a general hospital in the UK. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 293–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00462.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received 25 Nov 2008; accepted 29 Mar 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.