Nursing staff shortages and job satisfaction in Iran: Issues and challenges
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 326–331, September 2009
How to Cite
Zarea, K., Negarandeh, R., Dehghan-Nayeri, N. and Rezaei-Adaryani, M. (2009), Nursing staff shortages and job satisfaction in Iran: Issues and challenges. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 326–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00466.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Received 16 October 2008; accepted 7 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.