Development and implementation of the specialized nurse practitioner role: Use of the PEPPA framework to achieve success
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 318–325, September 2009
How to Cite
McNamara, S., Giguère, V., St-Louis, L. and Boileau, J. (2009), Development and implementation of the specialized nurse practitioner role: Use of the PEPPA framework to achieve success. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00467.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Received 3 July 2008; accepted 25 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.