Australian Bachelor of Midwifery students' mental health literacy: An exploratory study
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 14–20, March 2010
How to Cite
McCann, T. V. and Clark, E. (2010), Australian Bachelor of Midwifery students' mental health literacy: An exploratory study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 12: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00477.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received 6 February 2009; accepted 9 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.