Early psychosocial interventions after disasters, terrorism, and other shocking events: Guideline development
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 336–343, December 2009
How to Cite
Te Brake, H., Dückers, M., De Vries, M., Van Duin, D., Rooze, M. and Spreeuwenberg, C. (2009), Early psychosocial interventions after disasters, terrorism, and other shocking events: Guideline development. Nursing & Health Sciences, 11: 336–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00491.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Received 9 August 2009; accepted 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!