Antiretroviral therapy adherence among patients living with HIV/AIDS in Thailand
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 212–220, June 2010
How to Cite
Li, L., Lee, S.-J., Wen, Y., Lin, C., Wan, D. and Jiraphongsa, C. (2010), Antiretroviral therapy adherence among patients living with HIV/AIDS in Thailand. Nursing & Health Sciences, 12: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2010.00521.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2010
- Received 9 October 2009; accepted 9 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.