This information sheet was first published at: http://www.joannabriggs.edu.au
The Joanna Briggs Institute Best Practice Information Sheet: Music as an intervention in hospitals
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 99–102, March 2011
How to Cite
The Joanna Briggs Institute (2011), The Joanna Briggs Institute Best Practice Information Sheet: Music as an intervention in hospitals. Nursing & Health Sciences, 13: 99–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2011.00583.x
The Joanna Briggs Institute. Music as an intervention in hospitals. Best Practice: Evidence-based Information Sheets for Health Professionals. 2009; 13: 1–4.
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 19 January 2011; accepted 19 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.