Organizational risk management and nurses' perceptions of workplace risk associated with sharps including needlestick injuries in nurses in New South Wales, Australia
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 246–254, September 2011
How to Cite
Kable, A. K., Guest, M. and McLeod, M. (2011), Organizational risk management and nurses' perceptions of workplace risk associated with sharps including needlestick injuries in nurses in New South Wales, Australia. Nursing & Health Sciences, 13: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2011.00607.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 9 February 2011; accepted 20 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!