Life orientation in Finnish family caregivers' of persons with Alzheimer's disease: A diary study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Special Issue: Older adults and chronic and complex conditions
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 480–487, December 2012
How to Cite
Välimäki, T., Vehviläinen-Julkunen, K., Pietilä, A.-M. and Koivisto, A. (2012), Life orientation in Finnish family caregivers' of persons with Alzheimer's disease: A diary study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 14: 480–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2012.00721.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Finnish Postgraduate School of Nursing Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.