Patients' experiences of a nurse-led rheumatology clinic in Sweden: A qualitative study
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Special Issue: Older adults and chronic and complex conditions
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 501–507, December 2012
How to Cite
Larsson, I., Bergman, S., Fridlund, B. and Arvidsson, B. (2012), Patients' experiences of a nurse-led rheumatology clinic in Sweden: A qualitative study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 14: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2012.00723.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Swedish Rheumatism Association
- Region Halland
- Norrbacka-Eugenia Foundation
- Association of Rheumatology Nurses
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.