Light-guided tracheal intubation as an alternative for difficult intubation
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
1995 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 106–109, June 1995
How to Cite
Burne, S. G., Navaratnam, S. and Bishai, M. N. (1995), Light-guided tracheal intubation as an alternative for difficult intubation. Emergency Medicine, 7: 106–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2026.1995.tb00217.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- (Accepted: 13 April 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!