A review of detection techniques for oesophageal intubation
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1996 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 147–151, September 1996
How to Cite
Ardagh, M. (1996), A review of detection techniques for oesophageal intubation. Emergency Medicine, 8: 147–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2026.1996.tb00599.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- (Accepted: 29 April 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.