The etiology of erectile dysfunction and contributing factors in different age groups in Turkey
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
International Journal of Urology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 525–529, July 2004
How to Cite
CASKURLU, T., TASCI, A. I., RESIM, S., SAHINKANAT, T. and ERGENEKON, E. (2004), The etiology of erectile dysfunction and contributing factors in different age groups in Turkey. International Journal of Urology, 11: 525–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2004.00837.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Received 23 April 2003; accepted 16 December 2003.
- 1JAMA. 1993; 270: 83–90.
- 2Erectile Dysfunction: First International Consultation on Erectile Dysfunction, 1–3 July 1999, Paris, France. Health Publication Ltd, Plymouth, 2000; 711–23., , et al.
- 4My approach to evaluating erectile dysfunction. Contemp. Urol. 1995; 3: 53–63.
- 5Human sexual inadequacy. Little Brown and Co., Boston, MA, 1990.,
- 10Sexual dysfunction in the elderly male. Am. Urol. Assoc. Update Series 1992; 11: 146–52.,
- 11Erectile dysfunction under age 40: Etiology and role of contributing factors. Digital Urology Journal http://www.duj.com/Article/Karadeniz.html., , ,
- 13Male impotence. Lancet 1999; 354: 1718.
- 15Physiology of penile erection and pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction and priapism. In: WalshPC, RetikAB, VaughanEDJr, WeinAJ (eds). Campbell's Urology, 8th edn. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 2002; 1591–663.
- 16Impotence and aging. Clinical and hormonal factors. J. Am. Geriatric Soc. 1988; 36: 511–9., , , , ,
- 17Male Sexual Dysfunction. In: TanaghoEA, McArinchJW (eds). Smith's General Urology, 14th edn. Appleton & Lange, Norwalk, 1995; 772–92.
- 21Erection dysfunction: a practical approach for primary care. Geriatrics 1998; 3: 34–48.
- 221998., , A process of care model: Evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction. The University of Medicine and Industry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ,
- 231998., Erectile Dysfunction, Current Investigation and Management. Mosby-Wolfe Medical Communications, London,