Small cell carcinoma arising from the proximal urethra
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
International Journal of Urology
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 674–677, August 2004
How to Cite
RUDLOFF, U., AMUKELE, S. A., MOLDWIN, R., QIAO, X. and MORGENSTERN, N. (2004), Small cell carcinoma arising from the proximal urethra. International Journal of Urology, 11: 674–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2004.00851.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Received 23 July 2003; accepted 16 December 2003.
- 1Neuroendocrine tumors of the genital tract. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2001; 115 (Suppl. 1): S94–S112.,
- 6Small cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder is differentiated from urothelial carcinoma by chromogranin expression, absence of CD44 variant 6 expression, a unique pattern of cytokeratin expression, and more intense gamma-enolase expression. Histopathology 1999; 35: 150–56., , et al.
- 7Tumors of the Prostate Gland, Seminal Vesicles, Male Urethra, and Penis. In: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. Atlas of Tumor Pathology, 3rd series. Fascicle, Washington DC, 2000, 28., ,