Extramammary Paget's disease of the vulva subclinically extending to the bladder neck: Correct staging obtained with endoscopic urethral biopsy
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
International Journal of Urology
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 689–691, August 2004
How to Cite
CHIN, T., MURAKAMI, M. and HYAKUSOKU, H. (2004), Extramammary Paget's disease of the vulva subclinically extending to the bladder neck: Correct staging obtained with endoscopic urethral biopsy. International Journal of Urology, 11: 689–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2004.00870.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2004
- Received 9 June 2003; accepted 20 January 2004.
- 3The Japanese Skin Cancer Society. General Rules for Clinical and Pathological Studies on Malignant Neoplasms of the Skin, 1st edn. Kanehara, Tokyo, 2002; 58.
- 4The diagnosis and treatment of extramammary Paget's disease. Skin Cancer 1993; 8: 39–60., , .
- 5Four cases of the extramammary Paget's disease in which surgical treatment was considered with mapping biopsy. Skin Cancer. 1994; 9: 106–111., , , , .