Clinicopathological statistics on registered prostate cancer patients in Japan: 2000 report from the Japanese Urological Association
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
International Journal of Urology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 46–61, January 2005
How to Cite
CANCER REGISTRATION COMMITTEE OF THE JAPANESE UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION (2005), Clinicopathological statistics on registered prostate cancer patients in Japan: 2000 report from the Japanese Urological Association. International Journal of Urology, 12: 46–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2004.00984.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Received 28 January 2003; accepted 29 June 2004.
- 1Cancer burden in the year 2000. Eur. J. Cancer 2001; 37 (Suppl. 8): 4–66., , .
- 7Trends in Cancer Incidence and Mortality. IARC. Scientific Publications no. 121. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyons, 1993., , et al.
- 8Trends in Cancer Incidence and Mortality. Cancer Surveys , Vol. 19, 20. Imperial Cancer Research Fund/Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, New York, 1994..
- 10Japanese Urological Association and The Japanese Society of Pathology. General Rule for Clinical and Pathological Studies on Prostate Cacner. Kanehara, Tokyo, 2001.