Rapid detection of the fluoroquinolone resistance-associated ParC mutation in Neisseria gonorrhoeae using TaqMan probes
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
International Journal of Urology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 277–281, March 2006
How to Cite
SHIGEMURA, K., SHIRAKAWA, T., TANAKA, K., ARAKAWA, S., GOTOH, A. and FUJISAWA, M. (2006), Rapid detection of the fluoroquinolone resistance-associated ParC mutation in Neisseria gonorrhoeae using TaqMan probes. International Journal of Urology, 13: 277–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2006.01264.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
- Received 15 February 2005; accepted 29 August 2005.
- 1World Health Organization. Global prevalence and incidence of selected curable sexually transmitted diseases: overview and estimates. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1995. WHO/GPA/STD 95.1 Rev 1.
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Decreased susceptibility of Neisseria gonorrhoeae to fluoroquinolones-Ohio and Hawaii, 1992–1994. Morb. Mortal. 1994; 43: 325–7.
- 16National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria that Grow Aerobically, 4th edn. Approved Standard M7-A4. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Wayne, PA, 1997.
- 17National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing. Informational Supplement. M100-S12. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Wayne, PA, 2002.