Relationship between testicular size by ultrasonography and testicular function: Measurement of testicular length, width, and depth in patients with infertility
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 529–533, June 2008
How to Cite
Sakamoto, H., Yajima, T., Nagata, M., Okumura, T., Suzuki, K. and Ogawa, Y. (2008), Relationship between testicular size by ultrasonography and testicular function: Measurement of testicular length, width, and depth in patients with infertility. International Journal of Urology, 15: 529–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2008.02071.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received 11 January 2008; accepted 26 March 2008.Online publication 15 April 2008
- 1Brooks DE. Anatomy, vasculature, innervation and fluids of the male reproductive tract. In: KnobilE, NeillJD (eds). The Physiology of Reproduction. Raven Press, New York, 1988; 753–836..
- 3The significance of physical characteristics and laboratory investigations for the diagnosis of male infertility. Int. J. Androl. 1987; 7: S19–33., , .
- 16Use of diagnostic ultrasound in the evaluation of testicular disorders. In: BainJ, HafezESE, BarwinBN (eds). Progress in Reproductive Biology, Vol. 3. Andrology, Basic and Clinical Aspects of Male Reproduction and Infertility. S. Karger, Basel, 1978; 117–30., .
- 17World Health Organization. The influence of varicocele on parameters of fertility in a large group of men presenting to infertility clinics. Fertil. Steril. 1992; 57: 1289–93.
- 21World Health Organization. WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm–Cervical Mucus Interaction. Cambridge University Press, New York, 1999.