Urinary incontinence in men with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 751–753, August 2008
How to Cite
Hirayama, F., Lee, A. H., Binns, C. W., Taniguchi, H., Nishimura, K. and Kato, K. (2008), Urinary incontinence in men with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. International Journal of Urology, 15: 751–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2008.02093.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2008
- Received 27 February 2008; accepted 11 May 2008.
- 1World Health Organization. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). [Cited 25 Jul 2007.] Available from URL: http://www.who.int/en/
- 4Urinary incontinence in Japanese women with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: review. J. Phys. Ther. Sci. 2005; 17: 119–24., , ,
- 5Incontinence: Second International Consultation on Incontinence Paris. Health Publication Ltd, Plymouth, 2002., , , (eds).
- 8Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease – Executive Summary. [Cited 4 May 2007.] Available from URL: http://www.goldcopd.dk/index_uk.htm
- 9The Japanese Respiratory Society. Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). Medical Review Co Ltd, Tokyo, 2004.
- 12Scored ICIQ-SF (International Consultation on Incontinence Questionnaire-Short From) for symptoms and QOL assessment in patients with urinary incontinence. J. Jpn Neurogen. Bladder Soc. 2001; 12: 227–31., , et al.
- 13Prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms and seeking acupuncture treatment in men and women aged 40 years or older: a community-based epidemiological study in Japan. JAM 2005; 1: 27–35., , , , ,
- 16Hidden female urinary incontinence in urology and obstetrics and gynecology outpatient clinics in Turkey: what are the determinants of bothersome urinary incontinence and help-seeking behavior? Int. Urogynecol. J. Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 659–64., , et al.