Maintenance intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guérin instillation for Ta, T1 cancer and carcinoma in situ of the bladder: Randomized controlled trial by the BCG Tokyo Strain Study Group
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 759–766, September 2010
How to Cite
Koga, H., Ozono, S., Tsushima, T., Tomita, K., Horiguchi, Y., Usami, M., Hirao, Y., Akaza, H., Naito, S. and BCG Tokyo Strain Study Group (2010), Maintenance intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guérin instillation for Ta, T1 cancer and carcinoma in situ of the bladder: Randomized controlled trial by the BCG Tokyo Strain Study Group. International Journal of Urology, 17: 759–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2010.02584.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
- Received 4 February 2010; accepted 25 May 2010.
- 2Intravesical instillation of epirubicin, bacillus Calmette-Guérin and bacillus Calmette-Guérin plus isoniazid for intermediate and high risk Ta T1 papillary carcinoma of the bladder: a European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genito-Urinary Group randomized phase III trial. J. Urol. 2001; 166: 476–81., , et al.
- 9Japanese Urological Association and the Japanese Society of Pathology. General Rule for Clinical and Pathological Studies on Bladder Cancer, 3rd edn. Kanehara Shuppan, Tokyo, 2001.
- 11Adverse drug reactions of intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guerin instillation and risk factors of the development of adverse drug reactions in superficial cancer and carcinoma in situ of the bladder. Int. J. Urol. 2005; 12: 145–51., , et al.