Original Article: Clinical Investigation
Nodal involvement at nephrectomy is associated with worse survival: A stage-for-stage and grade-for-grade analysis
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 372–380, April 2013
How to Cite
Sun, M., Bianchi, M., Hansen, J., Abdollah, F., Trinh, Q.-D., Lughezzani, G., Shariat, S. F., Montorsi, F., Perrotte, P. and Karakiewicz, P. I. (2013), Nodal involvement at nephrectomy is associated with worse survival: A stage-for-stage and grade-for-grade analysis. International Journal of Urology, 20: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2012.03170.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- University of Montreal Health Centre Urology Specialists
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- University of Montreal Department of Surgery
- University of Montreal Health Centre (CHUM) Foundation
- 11National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Guidelines N (ed.). Kidney Cancer 2011.
- 12The role of lymph node dissection in renal cell carcinoma: the pendulum swings back. Cancer J. 2008; 14: 308–314., .
- 13Lymph node dissection during the surgical treatment of renal cancer in the modern era. Int. Braz. J. Urol. 2008; 34: 132–142., , .