Perspectives in Urology
Prebiopsy magnetic resonance studies for prostate cancer diagnosis
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 140–141, February 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, R. and Jagannathan, N. R. (2013), Prebiopsy magnetic resonance studies for prostate cancer diagnosis. International Journal of Urology, 20: 140–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2012.03201.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- 2Transrectal ultrasound-guided biopsy of prostate voxels identified as suspicious of malignancy on three-dimensional (1)H MR spectroscopic imaging in patients with abnormal digital rectal examination or raised prostate specific antigen level of 4–10 ng/ml. NMR Biomed. 2007; 20: 11–20., , et al.
- 6Role of magnetic resonance imaging before initial biopsy: comparison of magnetic resonance imaging-targeted and systematic biopsy for significant prostate cancer detection. BJU Int. 2011; 108 (8 Pt 2): E171–178., , et al.