Original Article: Clinical Investigation
Incidence and risk of treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japanese men: A 15-year longitudinal community-based study
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Japanese Urological Association
International Journal of Urology
Special Issue: Lower urinary tract dysfunction: From basic science to clinical management
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 100–106, January 2013
How to Cite
Fukuta, F., Masumori, N., Mori, M. and Tsukamoto, T. (2013), Incidence and risk of treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japanese men: A 15-year longitudinal community-based study. International Journal of Urology, 20: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2012.03215.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 19591862
- 4Clinical outcomes after combined therapy with dutasteride plus tamsulosin or either monotherapy in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) by baseline characteristics: 4-year results from the randomized, double-blind Combination of Avodart and Tamsulosin (CombAT) trial. BJU Int. 2011; 107: 946–954., , et al.
- 14Internal prostatic architecture on transrectal ultrasonography predicts future prostatic growth: natural history of prostatic hyperplasia in a 15-year longitudinal community-based study. Prostate 2011; 71: 597–603., , , .
- 19Prediction of treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia in the future: results from a 15-year longitudinal community-based study in Shimamaki-mura, Hokkaido. Nihon Hainyokino Gakkaishi 2009; 20: 312–316. (In Japanese.), , , .