Gland ducts and multilayered epithelium in mucosal biopsies from gastroesophageal-junction region are useful in characterizing esophageal location
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 87–92, June 2005
How to Cite
Shi, L., Der, R., Ma, Y., Peters, J., DeMeester, T. and Chandrasoma, P. (2005), Gland ducts and multilayered epithelium in mucosal biopsies from gastroesophageal-junction region are useful in characterizing esophageal location. Diseases of the Esophagus, 18: 87–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2005.00456.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.