Esophageal replacement in rat using porcine intestinal submucosa as a patch or a tube-shaped graft
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 254–259, August 2006
How to Cite
Lopes, M. F., Cabrita, A., Ilharco, J., Pessa, P., Paiva-Carvalho, J., Pires, A. and Patrício, J. (2006), Esophageal replacement in rat using porcine intestinal submucosa as a patch or a tube-shaped graft. Diseases of the Esophagus, 19: 254–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2006.00574.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.