Presented at the 10th World Congress of the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus, Adelaide, Australia, February 22–25, 2006.
Patient characteristics, clinical, endoscopic, and histologic findings in adult eosinophilic esophagitis: a case series and systematic review of the medical literature
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 311–319, August 2007
How to Cite
Pasha, S. F., DiBaise, J. K., Kim, H. J., De Petris, G., Crowell, M. D., Fleischer, D. E. and Sharma, V. K. (2007), Patient characteristics, clinical, endoscopic, and histologic findings in adult eosinophilic esophagitis: a case series and systematic review of the medical literature. Diseases of the Esophagus, 20: 311–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2007.00721.x
©2006 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.