Presented at the 2006 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, 26–28 January 2006 San Francisco, USA, Presented at the European Society of Esophagology (GEEMO) Meeting, 30/11–2/12 2006 Leuven, Belgium.
Impact of splenectomy on surgical outcome in patients with cancer of the distal esophagus and gastro-esophageal junction
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 The International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 334–339, June 2008
How to Cite
Pultrum, B. B., Van Bastelaar, J., Schreurs, L. M. A., Van Dullemen, H. M., Groen, H., Nijsten, M. W. N., Van Dam, G. M. and Plukker, J. T. H. M. (2008), Impact of splenectomy on surgical outcome in patients with cancer of the distal esophagus and gastro-esophageal junction. Diseases of the Esophagus, 21: 334–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2007.00762.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.