The effect of preoperative weight loss and body mass index on postoperative outcome in patients with esophagogastric carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 559–563, October 2009
How to Cite
Skipworth, J., Foster, J., Raptis, D. and Hughes, F. (2009), The effect of preoperative weight loss and body mass index on postoperative outcome in patients with esophagogastric carcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 22: 559–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2009.00939.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!