Presented to the America Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, USA, 2009 and to the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI) Annual Meeting, Glasgow, UK, 2009.
Prognostic significance of the endoscopic ultrasound defined lymph node metastasis count in esophageal cancer
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 652–659, November 2010
How to Cite
Twine, C. P., Roberts, S. A., Rawlinson, C. E., Davies, L., Escofet, X., Dave, B. V., Crosby, T. D. and Lewis, W. G. (2010), Prognostic significance of the endoscopic ultrasound defined lymph node metastasis count in esophageal cancer. Diseases of the Esophagus, 23: 652–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2010.01072.x
Published in abstract form in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (Twine CP, Rawlinson CE, Escofet X, Blackshaw GRJ, Crosby T, Roberts A, Lewis WG. Prognostic significance of the endoluminal ultrasound defined lymph node metastases count in esophageal cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2009;27(Suppl 1):216), and the British Journal of Surgery (Twine CP, Rawlinson CE, Escofet X, Blackshaw GRJ, Crosby T, Roberts A, Lewis WG. Prognostic significance of the endoluminal ultrasound defined lymph node metastases count in oesophageal cancer. British Journal of Surgery, 2009;96(S4):88).
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.