Authors' contributions: BL carried out the design of the study, participated in the clinical research and drafted the manuscript. HY participated in the design of the study and the radiation therapy. WH participated in the patient management and target design. YY participated in the radiation therapy and performed the statistical analysis. ZZ participated in the radiation therapy, especially in target delineation. HL participated in the radiation therapy of the study. ZW participated in the radiation therapy of the study. JY supervised and participated in the radiation therapy. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
Phase I study of concurrent selective lymph node late course accelerated hyper-fractionated radiotherapy and pemetrexed, cisplatin for locally advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 251–257, May 2011
How to Cite
Li, B.-S., Gong, H.-Y., Huang, W., Yi, Y., Zhang, Z.-C., Li, H.-S., Wang, Z.-T. and Yu, J.-M. (2011), Phase I study of concurrent selective lymph node late course accelerated hyper-fractionated radiotherapy and pemetrexed, cisplatin for locally advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 24: 251–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2010.01130.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.