List of presentations: Nil.
Submucosal tumor appearance is a useful endoscopic predictor of early primary-site recurrence after definitive chemoradiotherapy for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 274–278, May 2011
How to Cite
Tu, C.-H., Muto, M., Horimatsu, T., Taku, K., Yano, T., Minashi, K., Onozawa, M., Nihei, K., Ishikura, S., Ohtsu, A. and Yoshida, S. (2011), Submucosal tumor appearance is a useful endoscopic predictor of early primary-site recurrence after definitive chemoradiotherapy for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 24: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2010.01141.x
Author's disclosure of potential conflict of interest: The authors have no potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!