Authors' contribution: Dr. Sun GG performed all the experiments and prepared the manuscript (contribution: 30%); Dr. Wang YD designed and directed the project and revised the manuscript (contribution: 40%); all the other co-authors participated in patients recruitment, data collection, data analysis, and manuscript preparation (jointly contributed 30%).
Novel cancer suppressor gene for esophageal cancer: manganese superoxide dismutase
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 346–353, July 2011
How to Cite
Sun, G.-G., Wang, Y.-D., Chen, L.-Q., Wang, S.-J., Liu, G.-L., Yu, X.-R., Cheng, Y.-J. and Liu, Q. (2011), Novel cancer suppressor gene for esophageal cancer: manganese superoxide dismutase. Diseases of the Esophagus, 24: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2010.01149.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.