Author contribution: Liell TP organized data and wrote the paper; Tomiozzo Jr. JC, Denti F, and Lima JAP performed a critical review of the manuscript; Fornari F designed the study, examined the patients, organized and analyzed data and wrote the paper.
Determination of pH turning point with pH mapping of the gastroesophageal junction: an alternative technique to orientate esophageal pH monitoring
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 305–311, July 2011
How to Cite
Liell, T. P., Tomiozzo Jr, J. C., Denti, F., de Lima, L. A. P. and Fornari, F. (2011), Determination of pH turning point with pH mapping of the gastroesophageal junction: an alternative technique to orientate esophageal pH monitoring. Diseases of the Esophagus, 24: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2010.01152.x
Funding: This study was partially funded by Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS), Edital 001/2009.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.