Specific author contributions: Conception and design: Hsiu-Po Wang; Analysis and interpretation of the data: Tsorng-Jou Yen and Chen-Shuan Chung; Drafting of the article: Tsorng-Jou Yen and Chen-Shuan Chung; Collection and assembly of the data: Tsorng-Jou Yen, Chen-Shuan Chung, Yen-Wen Wu, Ruoh-Fang Yen, Mei-Fang Cheng, Jang-Ming Lee, Chih-Hung Hsu, and Yih-Leong Chang; Critical revision of the article for important intellectual content: Tsorng-Jou Yen, Chen-Shuan Chung, and Hsiu-Po Wang; Final approval of the article: Hsiu-Po Wang.
Comparative study between endoscopic ultrasonography and positron emission tomography-computed tomography in staging patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2012
How to Cite
Yen, T.-J., Chung, C.-S., Wu, Y.-W., Yen, R.-F., Cheng, M.-F., Lee, J.-M., Hsu, C.-H., Chang, Y.-L. and Wang, H.-P. (2012), Comparative study between endoscopic ultrasonography and positron emission tomography-computed tomography in staging patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01204.x
Competing interests: All authors declare that they do not have any conflicts of interest related to this work.
License for publication: ‘The Corresponding Author has the right to grant on behalf of all authors and does grant on behalf of all authors, an exclusive license (or non-exclusive for government employees) on a worldwide basis to the BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. and its Licensees to permit this article (if accepted) to be published in Diseases of the Esophagus editions and any other BMJPGL products to exploit all subsidiary rights, as set out in our license (http://group.bmj.com/products/journals/instructions-for-authors/licence-forms).’
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.