Measuring tumor hypoxia with 18F-FETNIM PET in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot clinical study
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 54–61, January 2012
How to Cite
Yue, J., Yang, Y., Cabrera, A. R., Sun, X., Zhao, S., Xie, P., Zheng, J., Ma, L., Fu, Z. and Yu, J. (2012), Measuring tumor hypoxia with 18F-FETNIM PET in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot clinical study. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 54–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01209.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!