Liping Tong, Shifa Yuan and Fan Feng contributed equally to this work.
Role of podoplanin expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: A retrospective study
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 72–80, January 2012
How to Cite
Tong, L., Yuan, S., Feng, F. and Zhang, H. (2012), Role of podoplanin expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: A retrospective study. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 72–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01211.x
The study is supported by National Natural Science Foundation (30772103) and Assistance Project by Xijing Hospital (XJZT07Z04).
There are no financial disclosures or conflicts of interest from any author.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.