Potential competing interests: There are no conflicts of interest for any authors.
Psychological distress among survivors of esophageal cancer: the role of illness cognitions and coping
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 222–227, April 2012
How to Cite
Dempster, M., McCorry, N. K., Brennan, E., Donnelly, M., Murray, L. and Johnston, B. T. (2012), Psychological distress among survivors of esophageal cancer: the role of illness cognitions and coping. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 222–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01233.x
Author contributions: All authors contributed to the conceptualization and design of the research and to the completion of the written article. Additionally, E. Brennan managed the data collection, and M. Dempster and N. McCorry led the data analysis.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!