Authors' contributions: Yanyang Wang and Hong Zhe were responsible for data collection and analysis, experiment job, interpretation of the results, and writing the manuscript. Yanyang Wang, Ningmei Zhang, Guofu Li were responsible for conducting the data analysis, reviewing, and scoring the degree of immunostaining of sections in cooperation with Jing Qin. Yanyang Wang, Hong Zhe, and Ping Gao were responsible for experimental design, analysis, and interpretation. All authors have read and approved the final manuscript.
Cancer stem cell marker ALDH1 expression is associated with lymph node metastasis and poor survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a study from high incidence area of northern China
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 560–565, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhe, H., Gao, P., Zhang, N., Li, G. and Qin, J. (2012), Cancer stem cell marker ALDH1 expression is associated with lymph node metastasis and poor survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a study from high incidence area of northern China. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 560–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01279.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.