Variation of health-care resource utilization according to GERD-associated complications
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 694–701, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Gerson, L. B., McLaughlin, T., Balu, S., Jackson, J. and Lunacsek, O. (2012), Variation of health-care resource utilization according to GERD-associated complications. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 694–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01313.x
Dr Gerson – Study concept and design, data interpretation, drafting of the manuscript, critical revision of the manuscript
Dr McLaughlin – Acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of the manuscript
Dr Balu – Study concept and design, critical revision of the manuscript, obtained funding, study supervision
Dr Jackson – Acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data
Dr Lunacsek – Analysis and interpretation of data, statistical analysis
Dr Gerson – Research Funding – Santarus; Consultant – Eisai, Takeda, and Xenoport
Dr McLaughlin – No disclosures
Dr Balu – No disclosures
Dr Jackson – No disclosures
Dr Lunacsek – No disclosures
Funding: Funding for this project was provided by Eisai, Inc.
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.