Angiotensin-I converting enzyme inhibitors suppress angiogenesis and growth of esophageal carcinoma xenografts
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 757–763, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Lei, X., Zhu, S. and Zhang, S. (2012), Angiotensin-I converting enzyme inhibitors suppress angiogenesis and growth of esophageal carcinoma xenografts. Diseases of the Esophagus, 25: 757–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2011.01320.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!