Sources of support: This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of Japan.
Esophageal replacement by colon interposition with microvascular surgery for patients with thoracic esophageal cancer: the utility of superdrainage
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Saeki, H., Morita, M., Harada, N., Egashira, A., Oki, E., Uchiyama, H., Ohga, T., Kakeji, Y., Sakaguchi, Y. and Maehara, Y. (2013), Esophageal replacement by colon interposition with microvascular surgery for patients with thoracic esophageal cancer: the utility of superdrainage. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01327.x
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest: No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!