Effect of acid-suppressive therapy on narrow band imaging findings in gastroesophageal reflux disease: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 124–129, February/March 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, C. R., Wani, S., Rastogi, A., Keighley, J., Mathur, S., Higbee, A., Bansal, A., Gaddam, S. and Sharma, P. (2013), Effect of acid-suppressive therapy on narrow band imaging findings in gastroesophageal reflux disease: a pilot study. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 124–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01335.x
Conception and design: PS, AR, AB, SW, AH, SM
Analysis and interpretation of data: JK, AB, PS, AR, SW, CRL
Drafting of article: CRL, SW, SG
Critical revision for important intellectual content: PS, AB, AR, SW
Final approval of article: PS
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.