The authors declare to have no conflicts of interest.
Outcome and complications of long-term self-expanding esophageal stenting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 154–158, February/March 2013
How to Cite
Schoppmann, S. F., Langer, F. B., Prager, G. and Zacherl, J. (2013), Outcome and complications of long-term self-expanding esophageal stenting. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 154–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01337.x
Authors contribution: SFS: 50%, FBL:10%, GP: 10%, and JZ: 30%.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!