The authors declare to have no conflicts of interest.
Outcome and complications of long-term self-expanding esophageal stenting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 154–158, February/March 2013
How to Cite
Schoppmann, S. F., Langer, F. B., Prager, G. and Zacherl, J. (2013), Outcome and complications of long-term self-expanding esophageal stenting. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 154–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01337.x
Authors contribution: SFS: 50%, FBL:10%, GP: 10%, and JZ: 30%.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.