Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
A health-risk appraisal model and endoscopic mass screening for esophageal cancer in Japanese men
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
Diseases of the Esophagus
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 148–153, February/March 2013
How to Cite
Yokoyama, A., Oda, J., Iriguchi, Y., Kumagai, Y., Okamura, Y., Matsuoka, M., Mizukami, T. and Yokoyama, T. (2013), A health-risk appraisal model and endoscopic mass screening for esophageal cancer in Japanese men. Diseases of the Esophagus, 26: 148–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-2050.2012.01343.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.